Book Elizabeth as a Speaker for Your
Next Meeting or Event!
Elizabeth Rawson, M.A. brings professional experience to the difficult issues of families dealing with caregiving, providing information, communication skills, techniques and insights through real life, heartfelt stories; with a wonderful sense of humor she motivates and enlivens her audiences to increase self-care and decrease stress factors for each caregiver and those they care for.
Elizabeth presents educational trainings, creative process workshops, breakout sessions, community and company in-services and family consultations.
- Asking For The Help You Need
- Grace in the Face of Grief
- Relax, Refesh, Renew
- Resilience and the Caregiver
- Caregiving and Holidays
- From Burden to Balance
Additional topics available. Get in touch for more info!
Services available from Ms. Rawson
- Email access to Ms. Rawson prior to, and after the program
- Articles or advertisement for your client’s in-house newsletter or magazine (by request)
- Free handouts
- Books available at event
- One-on-one caregiver sessions (extra charge and by appointment)